- New increased pay.
- Weekly payroll. Direct deposit.
- Average 52,000 - 67,000 annually
- Performance based pay - earn what you work
- Average 55 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, weekends available yet not required
- Home nightly
- On site fueling, mechanics, and repair shop
- Assigned units
- Annual bonus incentive reward program
- $$ for passing DOT roadside inspections
- 401 K with matching deferrals
- Benefit options to include medical, dental, short term and long term disability, and life insurance. Single and family options available. Free life insurance policy during employment with us.
- Paid Holidays - and we are closed most holidays.
- PTO – 40 hrs 1st year, 80 hours years 2 and 3, 120 hours at the start of year 4
Midwest Systems was founded in St. Louis Missouri in 1943 and has remained in continuous operation here for the past 75 years under the ownership of the same family. Presently we employee approximately 50 drivers. Our employees have become lifelong friends; our driver turnover rate is one of the lowest in the industry, our dispatchers are very experienced in this field. The combined history, knowledge and longevity we represent and offer makes this one of the safest, most stable and reliable driving opportunities that exist. Drivers are home nightly, work weekends only if they want to, have no-touch freight and no to little down-time, earn a steady weekly paycheck, and have extensive benefit options available. We do not just offer job opportunities, we offer career opportunities. Come home, retire with us.
Owner Operators - Click Here
Midwest Systems is company drivers only. Please click on the above link to apply for a posisiton at our sister company MWS Intermodal Services if you are looking for owner operator or lease purchase posistions.
Recruiting & Retention Manager